Position: KG Teacher
School Type: International School
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Contract
Start Date: 23-Aug-2024
This is a respected bilingual educational institution and a model of academic excellence focusing on the provision of 21st-century skills
The mission of the School is to:-
- Provide an excellent college preparatory education that promotes academic and linguistic proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Promote self-discovery and inquiry-based learning that inspires students to be confident, critical thinkers and lifelong learners.
- Challenge and support their students to become successful and responsible global citizens, committed to the service of the community in which they live.
- Employ and retain multinational, qualified, and skilled employees who create a safe, nurturing collaborative and individualized structured learning environment.
- Develop successful partnerships between the school and its families that support communication, teaching, and learning.
The successful candidate will receive: -
- Generous tax-free salary
- Fully furnished rent-free accommodation with TV and WIfi with Gym area.
- Medical insurance
- Annual return air ticket home
- Post contract gratuity
Kuwait has evolved from being a nation of pearl divers and spice merchants to one of the largest oil exporters in the world. The current Kuwaiti society is truly cosmopolitan, modern and yet, a city that remains true to its traditions and heritage.
Kuwait offers a host of attractions and services through its world-class hospitality. Kuwait has a rich tradition, culture and heritage. The shopping experience in Kuwait is also very rewarding. Ancient souks, to modern malls, all display the latest consumer goods with a wide range of varieties. The transportation within the city is ultramodern, with the latest facilities and features.
The Kuwaitis are basically, helpful, warm, friendly, and hospitable in nature, and this makes the country more memorable and enriching.
Please forward CV together with a letter of application to:-
Tel +44 (0) 7983324811